Make a banana compote alone or sweet potato compote course can also, at this time depending on individual taste. If do not like the sweet potato or cassava can replace it with green beans, all up to your taste. Well than just talk too much we share recipes banana compote and sweet potatoes tasty simple, where it fits perfectly in to eat in any circumstances.
Recipes to Make Kolak Pisang and Sweet Potatoes
– 250 grams of brown sugar
– 750 cc of water
– 3 pandan leaf
– 250 grams of potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes
– 1/4 banana comb kepok or can use 2 bananas horn, peeled, sliced into round
– 250 cc thick coconut milk (use half coconut half old so as not oily)
– 1 tsp salt
How to make :
1. Prepare a pot, boil the water and add sugar, pandanus leaves. Boil until the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat, strain clear that coconut milk.
2. Enter the bananas and potatoes into sugar water before, boiled again until sweet potato is tender and ripe banana.
3. Add the coconut milk and salt.
4. Cook, stirring constantly until boiling kolak water. 5. Remove and set on serve, consumption in the warm for best taste.